Your daughter has had a definite allergic reaction to one kind of fish.You treated her correctly but if she eats haddock again she may have a worse and more dangerous reaction called anaphylaxis. In addition you need to know if she is allergic to all kinds of fish or just to haddock.She must be seen by a paediatric allergist, there are experts in all the main centres in SA. She requires careful testing and should be provided with an emergency treatment kit.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.