This bee sting sounds like a venom reaction rather than an allergic reaction. However if it is a venom reaction then the swelling should have disapperaed after 48 hours.Your daughter may have developed an infection of her foot as a result of the sting.This is known as cellulitis and she may need antibiotic treatment. Please ask your doctor to see her.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.