Your 3 year old son is indeed highly allergic to bee stings. As you have noted he has been stung three times already and he is only 3 years old. The sting reactions appear to be getting more severe.He is very likely to be stung again so it is essential that you have an emergency plan in place. He will need to get an Epipen Junior and will need to have Zyrtec syrup close at hand at all times. He is a candidate for bee venom desensisation.It would be best to take him to be seen by a paediatric allergist. There are experts in all the main centres in SA.He must also wear one of the new Medic Alert discs.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.