Your baby seems to be allergic to dairy as he developed this blocked nose after eating yoghurt.Yoghurt is normally easier to digest than regular cow's milk because it has been modified by the good bacteria used in the manufacturing process. I cannot decipher the contents of the mixture he is on but would advise against it on two counts,firstly his age and secondly it is not helping him.Keep up with the Salex 3 times a day.Take him to see a paediatric allergist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.