Worried about losing your hair? You should be. Male pattern hair loss affects more than 50 percent of men by the age of 50. Fortunately there are treatments and preventative measures available.
1. Get all the facts first and learn about your hair today, before it's gone tomorrow. And then it's time to face the bald facts about losing your hair.
Read: Hair loss for men
2. Hear what the experts have to say about Alopecia (the medical name for hair loss) and find out what treatments are available from medication to hair transplants.
3. There is one drug on the market that can stop hair loss in 99% of cases if it is taken early on in the disease and before the age of 50, read all about this baldness drug and hair loss in general.
Read: Triggers for hair loss
4. Don't be fooled. Before you decide on a plan of action to tackle this not-so-hairy issue, wise up on what's true and what's not when it comes to balding. There are a lot of quacks out there waiting to prey on desperate bald men, so you should also be wary of promises to cure baldness.
5. Any questions? Ask our online-anti-ageing expert, Anti-ageing Expert or if you prefer the natural route, ask our Natural Expert for alternative ways to combat hair loss.
SA men lose more hair than erections
Baldness reversed in mice
The bald facts about losing your hair