Posted by: Anon25 | 2017/07/04


What is the name of the broken capped pump paired with Asthavent?

Hi there, I was diagnosed with asthma when I was 11/12. I have been using Cipla's asthavent ever since. It was paired with another pump that came in a brown cap. I haven't been to the doctor in over 6 year because I had been feeling better that I even stopped using the pump in brown which I was supposed to use in the mornings & eves. However, Lately I have been having attacks and I have forgotten the brown pump and I would like to make an over the counter purchase. Please help me out with the name?

Expert's Reply


Asthma Expert
- 2017/07/21

The brown inhaler is your preventer and is critical for the treatment of asthma.  Unfortunately this cannot be bought over the counter and you will need to see your GP or visit the clinic for a prescription.  Your asthma has returned and it will likely worsen if you do not take the brown inhaler.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/09/14

I think you are talking of Beceze. it has a Brown Cap on. It is however a S3 pump and you can only get it with a perscription.

Reply to Anonymous

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.