We’ve got the answer to online brand exposure and your scheme can be part of this. Join and be part of the Health24 and Optivest partnership today.
This is a "one-stop shop" and information library for members to obtain up-to-date information about the industry and also regarding specific medical schemes.
For example: The Act, PMBs, Dictionary of Terms, How to choose the right medical scheme, News articles, Product information and Requesting a comparative medical scheme quotation.
Although the main driver is BRAND EXPOSURE, medical schemes can also generate a percentage of new business from this "online source".
Limited number of participating schemes
Equal branding on entire Medical Schemes section
Exclusive branding on each sponsor's section (More of... and Press office)
Sponsored links with logo on:
- Health24 home page
- News section
- Diet section
- Weekly newsletter
- Branding on central navigation bar.
Health24 Latest Statistics
- Health24’s traffic is increasing month by month – 351 708 South African unique users per month (Nielsen / Netratings, Aug 09). Including international traffic, 536 632 unique users per month.
- 70% of Health24 visitors are women. Biggest age group 25-34 (43%), followed by 35-49 (31%), and then 16-24 (16%).
- 54% of our readers are parents.
- Readers are health-conscious "health seekers". (Those on line for health information are inquisitive and like to take care of their lives.) 77% of Health24 readers consult the internet prior to a doctor’s visit.
Price per Month
R27 500 a month from 1 January 2010 – 31 December 2010. This price is only valid if you apply before 4 December 2009.
(Health24/Optivest, November 2009)