Mmmm, the office party. That occasion where everyone pretends to bury the hatchet and where hormones and alcohol dictate.
- Don't hit the bottle – if you're not used to drinking, three or four glasses could make you lose many of your inhibitions
- Don't spill the beans about your personal life – tomorrow all your dirty laundry could be doing the rounds in the building
- Don't talk about work – this is a social occasion with your colleagues, not a planning meeting
- Don't ask for a raise – just because the boss is smiling for the first time in six months doesn't mean this is a good time to talk to him about your increased salary expectations
- Don't dress as if you're about to audition for a position as a lap dancer.
12 party poopers
Energy drink, alcohol is risky