After a long day at work, the only thing you want to do is hop in a quick shower, watch TV and go to bed. Why not light some candles and run yourself a deep, aromatic bath and combine it with some yoga – you’ll be amazed at how relaxed you are afterwards.
1. Sit up in the tub, and support yourself by putting your hands flat on the bottom of the bath, below your calves.
2. Lift your feet up and place the soles flat on the end of the bath.
3. Now gently lower your upper body into a forward bend.
4. Slowly drop your head forward, relaxing your neck muscles.
5. Breathe deeply, relax into the stretch and feel the tension melt away.