- It is used to slim, tone and sculpt the whole body;
- It offers two workouts - a fat burning cardio workout and a toning workout by enabling you to target the front, inner and outer thighs, hips, buttocks and abdominals in one motion;
- It moves in a bi-directional, skating-like motion to target multiple muscles from different angles and it offers variable resistance which can be altered by the slide of a lever so you can customize your workout;
- Both pedals move up and down to sculpt quads and hamstrings and side to side to firm inner and outer thighs and buttocks at the same time'
- There is no jarring to the joints as the motion is smooth and controlled;
- It has eight resistance levels to customise the workout to your fitness level, you can change to less resistance for a fast fat-burning cardio session or add more resistance for a slower muscle toning workout;
- It's stepping height to be changed which creates a more enhanced stepping movement and adds to the intensity of your workout;
- A multi-function personal computer calculates the workout duration, repetitions, average repetitions per minute, calories burned and a scan monitoring function;
- You only need 15 minutes a day on it to provide an upper and lower body workout;
- The simultaneous use of power cords make for added upper body strength training to define back muscles, firm chest muscles, shape shoulders and sculpt arms and contour oblique's.
Source: Tevo. Details: Phone 0861-77-88-88, visit www.tevo.co.za
(Health24.com, November 2007)