Posted by: stop smoke | 2009-10-08

hi there

i would really appreciate info on the pro' s and cons re. zyban. Ive been smoking for 12+ years and really want a healthy lifestyle. im scared to stop, because i started as young student so my whole lifestyle is based around smoking, choosing restaurants etc...

im very determined to have a good lifestyle (i cant even gym properly due to smoking, im exited about smelling tasting and breathing properly! ) but know i cant do it without help, and i dont want to fail after a few weeks. please give some info on Zyban, im not sure what it does (besides helping quit). is it a strong anti-depressant?

im not on any other medication or the Pill.

thanks so much.

Dear Stop Smoke
Zyban works for some people but some can't cope with the side effects. It has a 30% success rate.
I should also suggest using a stop smoking program like Allan Carr (The national clinic booking line on 0861 100 200 or visit