Question
Posted by: kimy | 2009-04-19

zyban

dear doc

i' ve set tomorrow as the date i want to quit smoking. i' m a heavy smoker, but i' ve decided the best way is to go cold turkey.... i' m already scared of relapsing b4 i' ve even started, thats why thinking maybe i should go to doc about zyban. i read u need to start taking it a few weeks before u decide to quit but i don' t want to put off smoking any longer, will the doc prescribe me the zyban immediately tomorrow? if it were just upto willpower i wont bother taking it, but i' m afraid the withdrawal symptoms will make me relapse.

however, in a few weeks im going abroad and im a very anxious flyer, i NEED my xanor and will be a wreck if i fly without it. can these 2 meds be taken together? if not, will it be a problem to not take the zyban on those particular days?

thanks...

Kimy

Zyban has a very strict regime as described by the product insert. If the doctor prescribe Zyban tomorrow, you will only be able to stop cold turkey after two weeks. It will have to be taken for a period of 3 months.

The Xanor can be used together with the Zyban.

1
Posted by: 22 | 2009-04-20

kimy, i tried zyban - didn' t work for me.. but i hope you can get it right. i really just wish there was an easier way for us...  ' -(

Reply to 22