Question
Posted by: Alex | 2012-03-14

Zopax

I have taken Zopax as directed on the package provided and I have not found an improvement in my mood or any lessening of my anxiety. I am at work and I would like to know if I should take another one?

Alex

Zopax is a benzodiazepine and cause severe drowsiness and sleepiness. Ask your doctor to change the Zopax to Cipralex and Ativan SL 1mg. The Ativan should only be taken for the first two weeks until Cipralex starts working to control your anxiety. Cipralex is a very safe product to use and good results can be achieved in the treatment of anxiety.