Question
Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2009-09-18

Zolpihexal

Hi There! At the moment I' m using Zolpihexal (1/2 a tablet). This doesn' t make me feel so good during the day. I feel very irritable and battle to concentrate fully.

In the past I' ve used something else, but can' t remember what it was. What are the various types or what could be wrong?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You should not be usoing any sleeping tablet daily for long periods of time.

Zolpihexal is short-acting, and should not be making you feel like that. You should discuss this with your doctor, who might want to consider whether there could be an underlying depression.

1
Posted by: Eric Sheares | 2013-04-25

I would like to find out if I can take at least 2 full sleeping tabs at night as I have tried half then full tab short time results for both ( wake up just after 3 am in both cases) battle to go back to sleep. I have been on these tabs or generics for a long time about 11 years under Docs perscription

Reply to Eric Sheares