Question
Posted by: Darryl | 2010/03/08

ZOLPIHEXAL 10MG

Hi im a first time user of this medication, mainly for anxiety, is it any good, because i get no sleep as the anxiety is severe?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This is a very good sleeping tablet. However, it will not maintain its effect for more than a week or so - as with all sleeping tablets. If your problem is essentially one of anxiety, you could discuss the use of a specific anxiety-relieving medication with your doctor - such as alprazolam, or possibly one of the long-acting agents.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/15

My chemist gave me Adco-zolpiden instead of my usual Zolhpihexal. What is the difference...?

Posted by: Nerina | 2015/07/26

I have been using Stilnox for some time and at the chemist didn't have any in stock and told me to use ZolpiHexal 10 mg. As this is generic. But I have to say it does not do nor make me feel like I have slept properly in the morning. I have never heard of this sleeping pill. And am very unimpressed by the side effects. Pls let me know if it is indeed the generic.

Reply to Nerina
Posted by: Nerina | 2015/07/26

Reply to Nerina | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/19

it makes you woozy and the letters and things on the screen move and it helps with the nightmares i have during sleep, i think it is a very effective and well perposed drug

Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/03/09

Reply to Sleep expert