Question
Posted by: Trix | 2010/07/13

Zoloft and heart palpatations

Hi there,
I started taking 25mg of Zoloft 4 days ago, and itt is working well with me so far, I had the worst experiance ever on cipramil.
But now I am having heart palpatations where my heart skips a beat, is this very bad and will this eventually going away once the medication has really set in ?or should I look at yet another medication for my anxiety disorder?

This is a significan symptom impossible to assess properly on-line - DO call the prescribing doc and report this effect and ask, as he/she must have properly assessed you physically before choosin the medication. There are a wide range o possible meds for anxiety disorder, as well as purely talking therapies like CBT, to choose from

1