Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/05/02

Zoloft

Hi Doc, when would be the bet time to take Zoloft, in the morning or at night. I am currently taking it in the morning but i feel sleepy , should I rather take it at night or will it keep me awake?

Your prescribing doc ought to have discussed this with you - that's his duty. If you find you feel sleepy by day when taking it in the morning, try taking it at night. Individual reactions to meds vary somewhat, and it's worth trying.

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/05/03

Personal experience - definately at night. Also take with milk if it gives you heartburn or stomach pains.

Reply to Racoon