Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/08/02

ZOLOFT

Good morning CS. I am getting confused again. Is Sertzol the generic of Zoloft? Did I read earlier on that you got a new kitty?
Hope*

Zoloft is the trade name of the first marketed version of the drug Sertraline. Serlife is a popular generic version, which may be what you're thinking of. I think there's one called Serzol, too.
And yes, new kitty, a gray lady of 15 weeks now, online nick Smoky. My typing hands bear wounds as she loves nibbling hands --- very affectionately of course, but none the less wounding. As happens in relationships.