Question
Posted by: Sleepless | 2011/01/10

Zolnox

Please assist me!

I''ve been taking Zolnox for about 2years now.

It all started when my baby was born, he would not sleep and cried the whole time. Eventually I did not sleep and my heart would race when I wanted to sleep, or I would lie awake and wait for him to wake up (every hour or so).

The doctor then put me on Lexamil and Zolnoxs. I got myself down to using only 1/3 (third) of a tablet a night now. I also drink a muscle relaxent (over the counter) to calm down at night.

Now I''m thinking of getting pregnant again. But how will it affect my child if I take a third of a tablet and the lexamil?

I''ve read of pregnant ladies on a light sleeping pill.

I''m afraid of not sleeping again!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

If you get to see a sleep doctor, he/she should be able to get you off the sleeping tablets completely, just using behavioural techniques. Ask your GP who the nearest available person is, and I am sure it will not be a problem, especially since you are on low doses.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2011/01/11

Reply to Sleep expert