Posted by: d-ann | 2009-03-05

Hi dr,
I have previously been in contact with yourself regarding the above. I would like to mention that they have now found a tumour that may be secreting the acid and want to remove it. As I understand it this is a short term solution as it can return. For the past two years I have found it difficult to swallow and only eat purity. I have lost a lot of weight as a result and use food supplements. I am not on any medicaiton. Will this ever get better. Should I take a chance and have it removed. Please note that I also have numerous lumps in the breasts, which are not malignant, having this attended to on the 12th of June 2009 when I am consulting a Consultant in BFN. Could you please be honest and tell me if people die of Zollinger Ellisons. Kind regards and any SA websites that will help me understand better will be appreciated.

Hallo D-ann
If the tumor can be removed and your doctor advises this, it may be better to have it removed.