Question
Posted by: bigmamma | 2009-04-06

Zits

Goodday,
I was just wondering, my husband is 32years old, he smoke’ s and often enjoys a drink. My Q is… .
He has zits on his bum!!! Yes you heard me right. And in the beginning it wasn’ t a problem for him but now it starting to become one! He often gets a really big zit like BIG (pitsweer) sorry don’ t know the English word for that, so big that he cant sit. Can you please advise me to what were supposed to do about this or any suggestions are very welcome! Please help!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

These are bacterial of nature and the best treatment is an antibiotic (oral and perhaps topical) from your doctor.