Question
Posted by: kaykay | 2010/03/16

Q.

Zinplex Tablets

Just thought Id share.

Ive been using them (Zinplex) since last month. My skin is glowing. Everyone is asking me what I am using for my skin. Dont know about whats its doing for my counts but im hoping for the best.

16
user comments
Posted by: michelle | 2014/04/14

good day, I have a severe problem were I get abscesses under my arms that swells up and looks like baby bird eggs - it is very painful (believe me) my husband 's sister told me her husband’s sister had the same problem so as faith would have it we met up she told me and showed me she had the exact same problem and a DR told her to use Zinplex she used it for 6months and its gone even the ugly marks - since then I have used it it’s been 7 months now as mine started 10 years ago - since I have been using Zinplex I have not had any and my marks look great you can even see there was anything - I’m so happy that I actually found something that actually works and that is not too costly

Reply to michelle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/09

Um a 14 year old and I got bad skin and um looking for ways to get my skin to at least be better looking should I try using Zinplex tablets because right now um using the facial was and face moisturizer

Posted by: victor | 2014/02/22

i also use zinplex before i started using zinplex i had small pimples when i started taking the pills my pimples went bigger nd worse what did u do wrong?

Reply to victor
Posted by: victor | 2014/02/22

Reply to victor
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/19

Ive been using zinplex as well. At first all was well but then my pimples all came back and wont go away. What am i doing wrong? Please help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Herman | 2014/02/18

Usually you need to take Zinplex for at least 3 weeks. The acne might get worse but then it gets better and goes away. Try the Zinplex Triple 2 tablets a day or if you have the 60's or Zinplex120's drink at least 4 tablets a day. It is difficult to overdose!

Posted by: Trudie | 2013/05/15

i bot zinplex yesterday for my pimples and acne, i used it before bed, and yooooh yoooh, there was an instant result this morning when i wokeup, my pimples were completly dried up, for the first time using a product thats reacts instantly to my problem, i will keep you posted on what happens after 2 weeks from now. BRAVO ZINPLEX

Reply to Trudie | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/07

Lair

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/26

dont lie

Posted by: 007 | 2010/03/17

She said people are diffrent react differently to supplements and treatments and actually some of the supplements might do the opposite.
Then i told her that i was using Zinplex and she told me to give it away immediately and rather use Centrum.
I will email her about it and will give you guys feedback

Reply to 007 | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Herman | 2014/02/18

I hope you kept your Zinplex as it boosts the immune system and you have no reason to throw it away. Centrum might have more minerals but the Zinc in Zinplex is optimum for your body! Use it and you will not have cold sores! Zinplex is great!

Posted by: kaykay | 2010/03/17

Loks - Please let us no next month what your results looked like.

Lira - I dont have acne. I had 3 ringworms and the doc gave me something and they still were there, but after using Zinplex, its getting smaller. i also tried it for the seleium and Zinc.

007 - I also would like to know further as to what your doc meant by implying that your cd4 will decrease and your VL will rise

Reply to kaykay
Posted by: loks | 2010/03/17

007 did your doctor explain why would it drop counts and increase VL?Does he mean Selenium and Zinc increase VL and lower one''s immune system?Did he explain? I am just interested to know cos am using this Zinplex too and since havent gone to test yet my tests are due next month.

Reply to loks
Posted by: 007 | 2010/03/17

I was using Zinplex for about two weeks and experince the same, good skin texture however my DR asked my to stop using it as it might aggrevate the VL and drop counts

Reply to 007
Posted by: Lira | 2010/03/16

Did you have acne or what?

Reply to Lira

Want to comment?