Question
Posted by: Jes | 2009/01/14

Zinplex

Dear Pharmacist

I battle with terrible acne. Its mainly on the lower chin area of my face.

I have used so many different skin care products.

I went on to acnetane, but suffered very bad depression, and was then told to go off.. this was about last year January. I only took acnetane for 2 months.

I am now currently using Zinplex, as its much more natural. I have only used this for a month now, and my skin is horrendous! Please please advise what I can use, or whether I should just carry on or increase the dosage. Am taking to tabs a day at the moment.

Kind Regards

Expert ImagePharmacist

J

Give the Zinplex another month or two. The dose may be increased to 3 tabs daily in divided doses.