Question
Posted by: shaikh a r a | 2010/06/03

zin tablet

i am 64, i read about in take of zin mienral in take for sex improvement etc. Whic tabket sahll i take

we only advice taking Erectile Dysfunction tablets from a GP / doctor. In doing so, the patient is offered the best treatment that is scientifically proven.

2
Posted by: aa | 2010/06/03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to aa
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/03

Reply to sexologist