Question
Posted by: Animal lover | 2008/06/06

Zimbabwe

With all the c-r-a-p going on in Zim, does anyone have any gay or lesbian friends or relatives there? How are they doing?

And in spite of all the human suffering there my soul goes out to the starving animals and abandoned pets - I hear their vets don't have medicines to treat animals? A shame on man-kind!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you Animal Lover and thanks for posting.

There is a gay organisation in Zimbabwe - GALZ (Gays And Lesbians of Zimbabwe). I've had difficulty accessing their website - www.galz.co.zw. I'm sure they could do with plenty of support....

1
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/06/07

it is disgusting indeed....animal welfare is going to be on the bottom of the list, humanitarian aid has just been stopped!!! i have homed an ex-zim horse on my farm, he was lucky.....there will be thousands less fortunate.

Reply to Jack Horner