Question

Zenical

My doctor prescribe Zenical for me and I just would like to know when I''m suppose to drink it, with meal, 1/2 hour before meal or after meal?

Thanx

Dear Xenical
The container in which the pharmacist dispensed the pills should have an instruction on how many and how often and when you should take the pills based on your doctor's prescription. According to my copy of MIMS, Xenical is used at 1 capsule per meal unless the patient skips a meal or if a meal contains no fat.
If in doubt, phone your doctor or pharmacist just to be sure.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-07-26

Dear Xenical