Question
Posted by: Rhea | 2012-09-12

Zeltiq/zerona

I queried these tratments before and whether there is any truth to their claims. Not sure if you completed the article your mentioned you may do.

Dear Rhea
No I have not yet had a chance to read up on these treatments - there are always so many different 'diet and food crises' that need attention.
I have however, heard that a number of beauty clinics in SA are offering 'fat freezing' treatments. It may be a good idea to phone some of your larger beauty clinics in your area and to ask if they have such treatments available. I have also heard that these treatments are very expensive and that they do not make much of a difference for individuals who have large amounts of weight to lose. In such cases it would probably be better to consult a plastic surgeon for liposuction.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-09-12

Dear Rhea