Question
Posted by: Rhea | 2010/11/29

Zeltiq and Zerona

Good day

I have heard of these 2 treatments for fat (freezing and melting) that have been approved by the FDA. Are they available in SA and are they effective.

Dear Rhea
Although I have heard of these 2 treatments (Zeltiq and Zerona) that have now been approved by the FDA in America, I am not aware of them being available in South Africa at the moment. I promise to investigate and if they are available then I will write a DietDoc Topic on this subject in the next few weeks. So check on the DietDoc site for the weekly Topics that I write.

1

Dear Rhea