Question
Posted by: van | 2008-12-02

Yuppie Flu

Hi There,
I have been diagnosed with Yuppie Flu and have been taking medication for a month now which is helping to a degree. It' s just upon reading the side effects etc I would prefer to follow a natural
path as long term treatment. My symptoms have been headaches, body pains especially my legs, and of course extreme fatigue that at time it' s an effort to get out of bed having just had 8 hours sleep!
I am also batteling with my weight as I' m now in a catch 22 situation as i know I need to exercise (I was a gymer) but I don' t have the energy to even contimplate the treadmill! So now i feel out of control over my body. Your expert advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use Dr Reckeweg's R88 (anti viral drops) and the R15 nerve tonic for energy. This will assist the body with the Yuppie Flu. A full consult with a natural practitioner can assist as well to give you more specific medication.
Dr Debbie