Question
Posted by: Andy | 2008-11-20

Youthful skin

I am 30 years old and have noticed that I am becoming quite prone to crows feet around my eye area, I have just completed a 4 month course of 20mg Oratane, and I am now trying to get rid of blemishes, and trying to obtain a smooth BLEMISH free skin, I drink LOADS of water (2 litres a day), eat a very rich diet of Omega 3' s etc, but I never see an improvement, oh yes, and never leave the house WITHOUT sunblock...what products etc would you recommend?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Andy, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately, the best treatment option for crow’s feet is Botox as there are no topical products that will smooth out crow’s feet to the same degree. What can benefit this area to a certain degree are products that contain glycolic acid, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, vitamin A, and polyhydroxy acids (NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream).