Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2009-07-07

Your View on relationships

I have a question for both men and women. what is it that you need in a relationship, why i ask this question is because i fail in everything i try to keep a relationship, i am not a bad person, i think i have most of qualities men need in a woman, a very respecting woman who knows her place even though i am sitting on top of things in every aspect of my life.

I will be waiting to hear from both gender what are the expectation, i think if i can check what peopel want maybe i will be able to crack the nut and make the best out of the next relationship i get into, i know there' s different strokes for different people, but you just take the norm.

Sounds like a question intended for the wider gropup of readers, rather than calling for a shrink'\s response.

1
Posted by: latoya | 2009-07-07

you can throw in your opinion the CS, i always like them, they are in most cases true and relevant. so what do you think

Reply to latoya