Posted by: Spongebob | 2009-03-23

Your Tips

I just want to know from the experts and the other users, what would be your ultimate fat burning, toning, general fitness tips. I' m struggling to burn fat on my butt and thighs. I' m a female that is slowly but surely getting larger.

Hard work, unfortunately, is the key. It very rarely comes easily, particularly in a case like yours where you are battling with a certain area only. That's very difficult to combat, as you'll see on this forum, where maybe 1 in 3 questions is the same.

But the answer is hard work. Not supplements, fat burners, miracle solution, ab-energizers etc. I'm not sure what you're doing at the moment, whether anything at all, but regular exercise and a good diet are key. I can't be more specific than that, since I know nothing of your programme, exercise or otherwise.

Posted by: Tes | 2009-03-24

Try spinning! Seriously, try spinning! It' s an awesome way to burn kilojoules and by the 5th class you' ll be so addicted!
Try 3 class a week at gym. But KEEP WITH IT!!!!! It' s amazing.

Also, eat low GI foods - they keep you fuller for longer.

Reply to Tes
Posted by: Nazgul | 2009-03-24

Eat healthy and exercise.

Reply to Nazgul