Question
Posted by: PETAL | 2009/12/02

YOUR SLIMMING DIET

you slimming diet says you can substitute 2 slices of whole wheat toast for the 1/2 cup of cereal. Am I allowed to eat 2 slices of toast every morning for breakfast and will I still loose weight.If I have bread in the morning can I have pasta with veg for lunch. Can I have low fat yoghurt with fruit at 10 in the morning and 3pm.I see that I can have a baked potato for dinner, can I again have yoghurt on my potato as I cant bear mayo or bought salad dressings or will I be consuming too much yoghurt for the day.Am i allowed to have jelly with ideal milk for dessert.
I also noticed that for lunch you have 2 double slice of sandwich and 2 servings of meat/cheese, is this correct as I won' t mind eating it all and still loose weight.I also notice that supper is 2 servings of meat again.
Can I have 1 cuppuccino per day and still loose weight. I do the brisk walk for 40 min per day.

Dear Petal
The answer is 'Yes' to all your questions, except the ideal milk and jelly. You can have 3 servings of fat-free yoghurt a day, so having 1-2 tablespoons on your baked potato will not result in excessive intake of yoghurt. Make sure that the meat you eat is very lean with all the fat removed and use fat-fee cottage cheese for your lunchtime sandwiches (there are lots of super flavours to choose from). Have the cappuccino with fat-free milk or foam (no cream!) and sweetener.
Keep up the good work with the exercise.

1

Dear Petal