Question
Posted by: Anri | 2012/03/29

your opinion.....again

Hi Prof

Need your advise again. Refer back to post about ADHD.

Spoke to the P Doc again. The doctor prescibe Serdep and increase his Conserta to 36mg again.

What is your opinion about this combination for a 11 year old? Isn''t this too much?

Sorry, but the way the system works, its tedious and hard for me to refer back to specific previous ostings. I'm not a child psychiatrist nor do I treat childhood ADHD, but this sounds like a reasonable proposal, and I;'m sure tyhe p-doc will have the relevent specialized expertise and should have discussed the pros and cons with you at the time of the consultation

1