Posted by: Nicola | 2009-01-23

Your opinion please?

How would you feel if your domestic worker (or anybody else) uses your nail clipper without your permission?

Did you just leave it lying round and later guess that she used it ? Or were you there, and she snatched it away from you to use for herself ? I'd prefer anyone to ask before borrowing some personal item ; but we priobably differe amongst us as to what we'd consider personal. Nail clipper ? Not really. Tooth-brush ? Definitely personal.

Posted by: Tilly | 2009-01-24

Eish! I dnt like the idea of having someone in my house i have to constantly worry about if they use my personal stuff..
Just the constant worry about what she' s getting up too when you not at home is going to place a huge strain on you and your relationships.
I think you should talk this out with her and lay down some bounderys!

Reply to Tilly
Posted by: Nicola | 2009-01-23

I heard her using my nail clipper in the on-suite bathroom while I was in another room and she was busy cleaning the bathroom. When I walked into my room to investigate she suddenly stopped and continue with other stuff, so I could not catch her red handed. I now wonders what else she is using when I am not around - my toothbrush maybe?

Reply to Nicola
Posted by: Nonni | 2009-01-23

I answered your question on the pregnancy site...

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Je | 2009-01-23

wont bother me, our ' domestic'  worker (aka my kids other mom) is like family (wont bother me if they use it as well..)..

each one has their own ' boggels' ...if you not kosher with it, make sure you put yours away...

Reply to Je