Question
Posted by: Pin | 2011/02/01

YOUNGER MAN OLDER WOMAN

I am from a family of 7 good looking girls and I am the 3rd one in the family. There is this good looking guy who is 5 years younger than I am and he wants a relationship with me. My younger siblings ( 25 , 28 , and 32 years of age ) think he is their type and age as he is 31 and I am 36. i have very strong feelings for the man but I am scared of the what if''s and my siblings always make sure when he is around they sort of try to seduce or talk in a manner that will prove he is their age and type.

One went to the extent of telling him that what do you see on my older sister. We had a family gathering this weekend and he came as well with his friends and drinks. Later on when he was about to leave my 28 year old sister invited him to go with them to a club, I couldn’ t go because I had to clear up the house. He said he can only go on if I join them or else he can’ t. Then my sister said to him:

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WANTING OLDER WOMAN LOOK SHE IS CLEANING WHILE WE ARE PREPARING TO GO OUT.

I don’ t know how to handle this situation please help.

Why such an emphasis on everyone being "good-looking" ? Plain folks deserve consideration, too !

Your siblings sound unnaturally and unhelpfully close and nosy and interfering in each other's lives.

It is unacceptable for your sibs to treat you and him with such disrespect that they assume he should become interested in them just because they wish it so.

Age in years if of little relevance - whatever their ages, they sound pathetically childish and immature, And selfish.

And how selfish that they expected you to clean up after the party you had all shared, and even jeered at you for that, and tried to take advantage of it

You are unfortunate in your sisters, and would do far better to get your own place and lead your own life, and ignore their ignorant opinions.

Meanwhile, tell them it is none of their business who you choose to go out with, and that its entirely unacceptable for them to meddle or to try to pinch your friend.

5
Posted by: Pin | 2011/02/01

A mixer of Xhosa and Shangaan

Reply to Pin
Posted by: Wow | 2011/02/01

Thats a huge family. I am not racist - are you indian?

Reply to Wow
Posted by: Pin | 2011/02/01

I should have said I am from a family of ugly people hmmmmm it sounds so ugly

Reply to Pin
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/01

If he is interested in you and you him,simply go for it.Tell your family that you are both interested in each other and move on

Reply to XXX