Posted by: scorpio | 2009-01-28

younger guy

I have met this guy - he is 31 and I am 37. Age does not worry me, but he looks so young that people look when we together. Sometimes I feel that he is looking to an older woman to move in with - he has mentioned this twice although I am not sure if he was joking. He lives with his dad, so maybe he sees this as a way out. Im also concerned that maybe it is financial as well, as he has recently started his own company. He has given me no proof of this though as he has always paid when we have gone out. I have only been seeing him for 2 weeks, so very new, but I dont want to carry on with something if I have all these doubts already. Any advice?

too complex for any simple answers. Why does he still live with his dad at 31, rather than on his own ? This may be sinister or entirely reasonable. Older women are desirable in their own right, or may find some men attempt to exploit them. Presumably your best bet is to continue cautiously and be open to opportunities to find out more about whether his expectations meet yours