Question
Posted by: WillyM | 2011/09/21

young and skinny with high BP

i''m 27 and skinny with high BP. how do i take it down, thnx

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Willy M,
You are not giving much information to suggest an eating disorder here. I suggest that you see your general practitioner and have it explored what the cause of your hyptension is. This forum is for questions on eating disorders such as Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa. Should you be suffering an eating disorder or be disordered in your eating, then I think that your G.P should be able to diagnose that and refer you appropriately. Your raised blood pressure is a medical issue and should be an initial investigation.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2011/09/29

Hi Willy M,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert