Posted by: KayT | 2009-09-24

Young and scared-nur isterate problems

Ive been on nur-isterate for over 5 yrs and recently had to go to a new doctor for my injection-turns out she didnt give it properly and last week blood started pouring out- just once, a week later ive got thick clotted pieces of blood with a thick white mucous. Swollen tummy and sore back/kidneys. This has never happened before-and I think I miscarried last week? I can only see a gynae earliest in over a week-im very stressed whats wrong with me? Never ever had problems before-no periods etc pls help?

I doubt that you miscarried and it is difficult to give an injection incorrectly. It sounds hormonal. If the bleeding has settled you can wait to see your gynae.