Posted by: Lana | 2009-07-06

you skipped my question post 3445, pls help

i get heartburn every night (recently). i dont eat loads of greasy spicy foods and nothing in my diet has changed recently to bring this on. only life changes lately have been a baby 7 months ago. im 30. wot could it be?

Dear Lana
Heartburn is caused by the valve of the stomach (at the top), not closing properly and can be due to a recent pregnancy. Try using Zantac 75 at night with Gaviscon ( only if you are not breastfeeding anymore) Do not eat a heavy meal at night (and avoid smoking if you are)

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-07

Use something like Gavascon for heart burn. Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Lana | 2009-07-06

Sorry my post you skipped was 3449 re heartburn

Reply to Lana