Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2009/12/08

Yorkies fight with Boerboel &  Bullmastif

Hi, I have 2 Yorkies and about 2 years ago we inherited a Bullmastif who is very placid however my one Yorkie wants to attack him when my fiance and I are around - if we are not home he is fine with him.They are all male. I also have 6month old Boerboel female and she wants to play with the small Yorkie but he gets upset and snaps at her and in turn the Boerboel gets upset. How am I going to get the Yorkies to stop attacking the bigger dogs...I am afraid that one day they will get bitten and it will be fatal. Please help!

Dear Nadia

Always support the dominant dog and tell the others off that want to fight with the leader. I would involve a animal behaviourist at this stage.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/23

Hi i have a boerboel a male the problm is that there is some thing on his head like a amper.

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/12/08

Dear Nadia

Reply to Cybervet