Question
Posted by: renee | 2012-05-13

Yorkie puppy

I have an 8week old yorkie cross maltese puppy. He seems to be coughing/vomitting what seems like phlem - happens every now and then. Is this normal? He has just had his vaccinationa nd been dewormed. I feed him Pedigree puppy food.

Hi Renee

You need to identify when your puppy is coughing/vomiting. Does he do it while eating, during exercise etc? Make a record of the occurrence rate and when it happens. Take this info to your vet and ask them to check him out - your pup should have a full clinical examination at every vaccination.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-05-21

Hi Renee

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet