Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/02/23

Yorkie messing in house

My yorkie is 3 years old. The past month she started messing inside the house. We had mice, snakes (which are gone now) but lately we have frogs that come inside the house. Can it be the reason why she is messing inside the house. I take them out when I see them but tomorrow morining they are back.

Hallo Michelle

You get 'puppy drops' that you can use to encourage her to go outside. I think a DAP diffuser short term may help as the cause for the strange behaviour is unkown. You may need to start all over again with house training.

2
Posted by: lizz | 2010/04/07

Where do I get " puppy drops"  please!!!!!

Reply to lizz
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/25

Hallo Michelle

Reply to Cybervet