Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2011/11/03

YORKIE 4 months old

Whenever a person shows effection towards me its a problem. Once we sit and chat she will jump on the couch and then try to jump towards their face and try to bite. Please help. She gets my attention and love as much as possible?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Belinda, a situation like this needs to be stopped immediately. I can assure you it will get worse. this, unfortunately is not something to be dealt with on a forum, you need professional help, in house, as soon as possible. Please contact me at scotty@scottysdogs.co.za with the area you live in and I will endeavour to put you in touch with a behaviourist in your area. Thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/11/03

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert