Question
Posted by: Hullo | 2012-07-01

Yohimbine?

I''ve heard that Yohimbine can help with fat loss as it apparently improves energy as well as some other benefits such as increased libido. Is it something I need a prescription for? Where can I get it?

Dear Hullo
I have as yet not seen any results of scientific studies showing that "Yohimbine" promotes fat loss or increases libido. It is possible that you can ask at your local health shop both about the availability of this plant product and its efficacy.

2
Posted by: Ilyas | 2012-07-19

Thanks for your comment, Jackie. Reading may not be ranlxieg for everybody. However, there are still other health benefits you could get from it. It also depends on the books you are reading. If it''s an educational book, you probably won''t find it ranlxieg. If it''s a book you are reading for pure enjoyment, it can be ranlxieg. Have a great weekend!Christina Chitwood recently posted..

Reply to Ilyas
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-07-03

Dear Hullo