Question
Posted by: Dexy | 2012/03/02

yoghurt?

I often hear about douching with ''live culture yoghurt''. Exactly which one is this in the shops? Just ordinary dairybelle/clover plain low fat yoghurt? Or is it greek yoghurt or bulgarian yoghurt or which one is it - what exactly is meant by ''live culture''?

And to douche, would one just push quantities of it up (using a syringe I suppose?)

thanks

You need to read the labels. Specifically, you are interested in yogurts that contain the live cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidus. There may be two or three other types of live cultures, but these are the most common and easiest to assimilate for most people.

1