Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011-04-06

Yoga in India

Would you know of any good Yoga schools or ashrams in India where I could stay and learn Hatha yoga as well as the other yogas and go on to do the teachers training course? I''''ve looked for some in SA but can''''t seem to find any where one could stay on the premises and do a full time course for a few weeks or months.
Thanks so much.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Michelle

I can only highly recommend the ashram where I trained which is the Bihar Yoga Bharati in Bihar India. They do a 4 month course which starts soon (I think in August) which gives an incredible overall view and experience of yoga- not only just the physical practice but an opportunity to live the yogic lifestyle. The contact details are www.yogavision.net.

1
Posted by: yoga | 2011-04-11

Hi Michelle

Reply to yoga