Question
Posted by: sangita bagchi | 2011-08-19

yoga for heavy &  firm lower portion of female body

Hi. I''m 30, (female). The lower potion of my body ( hips &  legs) are very thinner than the upper portion. Can I get a better female curve by performing yoga? If yes, then which will be the right one for me? I''ve no such other phisical problem. Thank you.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Sangita,

Yoga will with regular practice bring your physical body into it's natural shape (but not necessarily the shape your mind might think it should be.)It will also make you more accepting of your body as it is and help you establish a deeper relationship with it, strengthening it, making it more vital, healthy, flexible and strong.

I would recommend trying a few different styles of Hatha Yoga until you find the class that you feel bests suits you.