Question
Posted by: SR | 2010-09-03

Yoga at home

I would really like to do yoga - but do not have the time to attend classes. Is there a DVD I can purchase so that I can do it at home.

thanks

Expert ImageYoga

I'm not sure of any DVD's but I suspect you will find many of them on either kalahari.net or take2.co.za.
A great manual to get hold of that has easy to follow yoga programmes is the book 'Yoga for Africa' by Swami Pragyamurti (R200 excl postage). It can be purchased throught the SevaUnite organisation. Email them on info@sevaunite.org

Other Good books to work from are Asana Pranayama Mudra Bhanda by Swami Satyananda Saraswati or Yoga Self Taught by Andre Van Lysbeth.

Yoga is best done daily at home anyway for maximum benifits. It is not neccessary to go to classes as most of it can be taught yourself. However the odd class is great for inspiration.

1
Posted by: yoga | 2010-09-08

Reply to yoga