Question
Posted by: boo | 2011/06/14

yo its me

Hey Cybershrink howzit? I trust all is well current regiment is 20mg cipramil and 0.25mg rivotril thats minimal wouldnt you say? effective in keeping the panic attacks away but not effective in treating my agoraphobia which is rather worrying for me as you know my fear of being away from any reach of medical assiatnce still bug me due to the ectopic beats i still get thats my conern at the momment that, i know for sure if this problem is sorted i would be happy as a pig in shit! lol discussing it with my doctor, i did mention moving over to fluvoxamine but luvox has so many interactions including caffeine! I was abit dissapointed what to date is effective in beating this agoraphobia fears along with cbt cipramil is fantastic but doesnt help with this problem much i will show my doc your response but i know you know of alternatives so spill it for me doc so i can show my doc that cipramil or cipralex is not always the best! btw when i switched to cipramil i had a box of cipramil when it finished i bought cilift believe me when i say i will never buy generic antidepressantwhile on cilift anxiety started to come back i didnt even know why then when the cilift finished i bought cipramil and things went back to normal!

Its curious that your current treatment is apparently controlling the panic atacks, but NOT the agoraphobia ? It ought to at leas be helpful there. But this is why I keep recommending CBT therapy AS WELL, as it can be so helpful in giving you control of the agoraphobia.

1